Every room in your home could stand to be more organized. Learn the tips, tricks, and tools you’ll need to start organizing your home and upgrading your window treatments by exploring these interesting and informative websites.
- Wall beds offer an in-vogue way to save space. Check out this article from The Wall Street Journal all about wall beds.
- Is your home entertainment center a mess of cables and cords? Learn ways to untangle and organize your home entertainment center with this article from PCWorld.com
- Find out why installing an overhead shelving unit is a smart move when it comes to organizing a laundry room.
- Choosing plantation shutters can help keep your home more comfortable. Check out this information from EnergySavers.gov for information on how you can decrease winter heat loss and summer heat gain in your home.
- Insulating shutters like plantation shutters can save you money. By better maintaining the temperature in your home, you improve energy efficiency. Check out this link to learn more.
For more information on optimizing and organizing your home, call Bay Home & Window at (925) 846-3400 today.