Don’t let disorganization get in the way of your life. As our recent blogs have discussed, installing custom organizations can revolutionize both commercial and residential spaces. Browse the links below to learn more about how smart design and organization can transform your home.
- Clutter is something that everyone has to tackle somehow, and for many of us it’s a constant struggle. This article from UCLA offers some thoughts on clutter in the home, illustrating why an organizational system is important.
- Discover more organization tips to help you keep your home free of clutter on this page from HGTV.
- Moving is a time when you’ll appreciate a well-organized home, and also a great time to start off your new home with a great organizational system. This article from Good Housekeeping has some tips for staying organized during a move.
- This article from The Art Institutes provides advice to help you stay organized at home.
- A cardinal rule of real estate is to get clutter out of the house before showing it to potential buyers. Organizational systems can boost the real estate value of your home. Learn more with this information from MSN Real Estate.
For more information on organizational systems and products, call Bay Home & Window at (925) 846-3400.