- Fully commercial grade construction designed for decades of performance….Perfect for large openings, doors, or high traffic environments.
- The most durable and elegant finish type available for commercial or residential markets. Its high caliber is capable of standing up to the most extreme sun exposure.
- Unique tension, joint and material systems designed for long term position stability and life.
- Comprehensive lifetime transferable warranty on construction, with twenty year coverage on finish.
- High grade celuca hardening and aluminum co-extrusion process make PolyTherm-R more versatile than any ordinary poly or synthetic.
- Unlike most other poly or synthetic materials, PolyTherm-R is the only non-wood shutter rigid enough for high-use, larger, and wider applications.
- Completely natural appearance which will stand up to the challenges of moisture and extreme environments.
- High-grade engineering allows the widest range of application in its price point.
- High-performance finish available in many colors and stains
- Dynamic louver construction provides stability with years of maintenance free service.
- One of the most comprehensive warranties available in the industry covering all components and finish.
- Adjustable tension system for precision louver and light control.
- Completely wood reinforced skeletal system provides both the strength and rigidity rarely found in vinyl shutters.
- One of the most comprehensive warranties available in the industry.
- Available in several varieties of color and texture, Woodcore Plantations shutters offer options few vinyl shutters can match.
Plantation shutters are not only a more elegant and immensely stylish window treatment option, but also help curb rising energy costs. Homeowners have benefited from these classic window coverings since the 19th century, when shutters were used to provide added protection against seasonal extremes. Check out some more of the many advantages of plantation shutters:
WindWood Plantation Shutters Last Longer
WindWood shutters offer decades of performance. These shutters are handcrafted from high-grade materials and brought together in a unique joint-and-tension system that’s designed for long-term stability. Their finish is also capable of standing up to more extreme sun exposure than other window treatment options.
PolyTherm-R Plantations Shutters Stand Up to Moisture
PolyTherm-R Plantation Shutters display the newest technological advancement in plantation shutter systems. The high performance poly-synthetic material used in these shutters is great for high-demand residential and commercial applications. While maintaining a completely natural appearance, these shutters meet the challenges of moisture and resist warping.
Sun Wood Plantation Shutters Offer Superior Performance at an Economical Price
Sun Wood Plantation Shutters are designed to provide high performance at a great price. Their high-grade finish comes in a variety of colors and stains. The adjustable tension system on these shutters also allows the owner precision light control.
Woodcore Plantation Shutters Are The Strongest Reinforced Vinyl Shutters Available
Woodcore plantation shutters are the only vinyl option equipped to maintain strength and rigidity in damp and wide-window applications. These shutters take the best of both materials and join them into a unique combination of wood and vinyl that has a stronger skeletal system than other window treatment options. These and other shutters can all reduce your heating and cooling costs.
If you want to know more about plantation shutters and why they could be the best window treatment options for your home, contact Bay Home & Window. We will provide an absolutely free in-home consultation, estimate, and installation with your plantation shutters purchase. Call us today at (925) 846-3400.
If your new plantation shutters are on their way, now’s the time to get rid of those old venetian blinds. In order to remove your old blinds, you’ll need a drill, a Phillips drill bit, and a Phillips screw driver.
Learn how to open up the blind’s brackets, remove those brackets, and completely uninstall your venetian blinds with this helpful video. This clip will walk you through each step of this easy and straightforward guide.
To choose from a wide selection of durable and beautiful plantation shutters, call Bay Home & Window at (925) 846-3400 for a free in-home consultation and estimate. You’ll soon see why we’re Northern California’s leading supplier of plantation shutters and home organization systems.
WindWood™ Plantation Shutters
One of the highest performing benchmark shutters in the industry, WindWood’s strength and resilience are out shown only by its hand-crafted grace and beauty.
Representing the best and newest technology available, PolyTherm-R is the only high performance poly-synthetic recommended for use in almost any high demand application.
Designed to balance quality, aesthetics, and economy better than any line in its category, Sun Wood Shutters provide the highest performance in their class.
The strongest reinforced-core vinyl shutters on the market, Woodcore is one of the only vinyl lines available for use in both damp and wide window environments. Its unique combination of wood and vinyl combines the best of both materials to form and exceptionally high quality vinyl class shutter.
Get in touch for a free in-home consultation and estimate. Call Toll-free 1 (800) 701-4555 or (925) 846-3400.
Make everyday living easier and more organized with custom built-in furniture solutions for your home. With entertainment center, wall bed, laundry room, and closet organization systems, your home will benefit in terms of storage opportunities and beautiful craftsmanship.
Increase your usable storage space and create an amazing and organized walk-in experience with a custom-designed, built-in closet. With a closet organization system, you can combine drawers, cabinets, and hanging spaces designed to fit your wardrobe needs. All your favorite shoes, jewelry, belts, and ties can be organized in an easily reachable and visually pleasing manner.
A built-in wood or laminate entertainment system provides solutions for otherwise disarrayed wires and speakers by building them into shelves, cabinets, and drawer units. The design of these units also makes it possible to readjust your available space, accommodating new additions to your home theater like an upgrade to your sound system or a new TV. In addition to their organizational benefits, built-in entertainment systems can be illuminated with LED lights for added style.
Make any room serve a dual purpose with a wall bed. With this option, you can accommodate guests with a pull-down bed and make any room into a guest room. When not in use, a wall bed easily retracts into the wall, saving you floor space for everyday living.
Make it easier to organize and wash all your family’s laundry with cabinetry and rack systems that surround your washer and dryer. Store items above or hang pieces to the side as needed for easy organization of clean and dirty laundry with custom cabinetry and hanger systems.
Bay Home & Window is a leading supplier of custom built-in furniture systems and installation for homeowners. For over 15 years, we’ve dedicated ourselves to expert, personalized customer service. Call us today at (925) 846-3400 for more information.
Do you like Bay Home & Window?
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Tuesday
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Wednesday
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Thursday
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Friday